Sunday 1 May 2011

Laila (Tamil Hot Actress Biography Hot Photos Videos Wallpapers 2011)

Laila Biography

# The tamil hot actress Laila married to Mehdi (Iranian businessman) on January 6th 2006. It is reported that she was in love with him for many years. Their engagement taken place three years ago, according to the actress herself. She delivered a baby boy in Mumbai Hospital, no doubt the child is as cute as the mother.
# She won the Film fare Best Actress award in 2003.
# The actress worked in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi , Kannada and Malayalam film industries.
# She made her tamil debut through “Kallazhagar” which co-stars Vijaykanth.

# “I am a bubbly girl and I wish to spread happiness. I also like people smiling around me. I will not scold anyone but if someone hurts my family or me professionally or emotionally I get angry. But it happens very rarely.”
# “People asked me why I have not acted in more Hindi films. I do not know about the past. But now I love South Indian cinema more. It has nice and powerful scripts and I get chance to act in some good characters.”
# “I also prefer South Indian people for morals, principle and professionalism. I don’t find such aspects in Hindi films.”
# “I have not changed my name for cinema. Laila in Arabic means light in darkness”
# “I will definitely give up acting after marriage.”
# “I am into a lot of things and of recent it is digital photography, it is exciting. I also like playing the violin and enjoy fiddling with computers.”
# “I love animals and it is one of my goals in life to become an animal activist.”
# “Modelling was my hobby. My entry into the tinsel world was accidental. Popular comedian Mehmood saw me and requested me to act in his film. Initially I refused. But after a couple of weeks I accepted it.”










Laila

Laila

Laila

Laila

Laila

Laila

Laila

Laila

Laila

Laila








LAILA HOT SAREE






LAILA HOT SONG

No comments:

Post a Comment